Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup
Make up that’s good for your skin!
The most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin and Jane Iredale products are true extensions of skin care.
Why should you use Jane Iredale Mineral makeup? Here are just a few reasons:
- • Recommended by Plastic surgeons and dermatologists
- • Incorporates Broad Spectrum UVB & UVA sun protection
- • Active Ingredients – Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide
- • Enhances the health of the skin
- • Contains pharmaceutical grade antioxidants/vitamins
- • Very high water resistant rating
- • Superior coverage & camouflage
- • Concentrated pigment
- • Anti-inflammatory
This mineral makeup is not just a refinement of normal makeup, it is a new technology. That’s why it’s recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skin care professionals. Need more reasons to try Jane Iredale Mineral Make-Up?
- • Non-comedogenic and oil free
- • No talc or filters
- • No FD & C Dyes
- • No chemical preservatives
- • No sensitisers
- • Virtually no allergy/risk
- • State-of-the-art consequentia
At Human Nurture, we can help you no matter what your skin issue. In fact, our Beauty Therapists have undergone training in Paramedical Camouflage Makeup application along with regular mineral makeup application.
Conditions that benefit from Paramedical Camouflage Makeup application coverage are:
- • skin disorders
- • acne
- • pigmentation
- • breakouts
- • dark circles under the eye area
- • rosacea
- • scarring
- • and tattoo coverage
We can help you to look your best and can show you how to apply the products yourself at home.
- • include perfect colour matching,
- • makeup tips for specific concerns such as pigmentation and breakouts
- • information on how minerals enhance your complexion and skin health
- • The latest Looks and Tips to make your application quick and easy
Don’t Get Trapped with the Same Look, Year after Year, come in for a consult with one of our J.I. Experts and create an exciting New Day or Night look or the Perfect Look for that Special Occasion.
If you need expert make-up advice or would like to book an appointment, then call us today on 0425 372 774