Online Skin Consultation – $120
- Comprehensive questionaire that examines diet, lifestyle potential irritants
- determination of your basic skin type so you can care for you skin the short term and long term
- assessment of current skin care products that are being used how and when and a customised prescription that suits your lifestyle and budget
- analysis of complexion from photos
- Chinese facial skin mapping that can show connections with the bodys inner health and your skin
Pastiche Skin Analysis. $120
This consultation is all encompassing and gets to the bottom of all skin concerns providing a truly accurate representation of your skin. It is essential in constructing an effective skin care regime.
“Pastiche’’ skin diagnosis (an Internationally recognised system). Pastiche was created by Florence Bernard Hill, it links skin structure and function to skin condition and identifies basic skin types and how they should be treated to bring the skin back to optimum health.
The assessment takes 1 hour ($120), and entails:
- Gathering all data pertaining to your work/play/lifestyle, nutritional, medical and cosmetic history, especially the past 5 years.
- Establishing the probable cause of your skin concern.
- Relating the cause to the cells and systems that have been affected.
- Establishing your basic majority skin type and the home care protocols necessary to maintain it.
- Establishing the Fitzpatrick skin tone of your skin which enables an understanding of your skins’ susceptibility to pigmentation and trauma, as well as establish its burn time.
- Establishing the first priority skin condition and preparing a 6-week treatment program to improve it.
You will need to bring
- All skin care products to be pH tested.
- Arrive with minimal makeup on your face.
- All make-up you use.
- All medication you take.
- All vitamins and supplements you take.
General Skin Consultation: ($55 – 30 mins)
- Skin analysis under magnification
- Determination of your correct skin type
- Product assessment
- Do’s and don’ts of home care
- Health and lifestyle advice
- Written protocol